– 6 sheets nori
– 3 cups sumeshi
– 6 oz sashimi-grade yellow tail
– 1 avocado
– 3 stalks green onion
– 1 oz tobiko
– 1/2 cup mayonnaise
– 1 tsp red pepper powder
– Cook sushi rice.
– Cut the avocado in half, discarding the pit.
– Cut off the hard skin and discard.
– Slice the avocado into thin sticks.
– Wash the green onion, cut the long green stalks off of the white bulb-like things. Discard the white bulbs.
– Chop the green onion.
– Slice yellow tail into 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch by 2-3 inch sticks, against the grain.
– Mix the mayonnaise and red pepper powder.
– Roll the sushi inside-out, using avocado, yellow tail, and the mayonnaise mix as your fillings.
– Sprinkle the chopped green onion, tobiko, and additional red pepper powder on top of the roll.